Photo of the Day


Tuesday April 25, 2017

This is what the yard looked like last night, a wintry mix of snow and rain. Further north of us, in Dryden, they had several inches of snow and then freezing rain on top of that. This morning it’s 2C with a few showers and cloudy. We’re in a special weather statement possible freezing rain for tomorrow.
Brian and Don worked on the siding of cabin 3 here at Manion, today they’re working at Mount Lake.
I’m off to Thunder Bay today and tomorrow hoping I get home safely tomorrow evening.

Today’s forecast -Rain ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Tonight Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of ice pellets this evening. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.