Photo of the Day


Sunday November 1, 2015

Don has made his last trip to the outposts by boat for this year as he’s brought the ATV and boats back from the portage.
We still have 2 groups of moose hunters in, one group harvested a small bull moose yesterday. Unfortunately I didn’t get out to get any pictures.

We have another cloudy day in store for us today, current temperature is 6C. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 9.
Tonight Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 2.