Photo of the Day


Tuesday July 5, 2022

Someone landed a good size walleye. Looks like the day they caught it was a pleasant day, we haven’t had too many days like that lately.
We had a fair bit of rain last night and it feels warmer this morning than it did yesterday.

Today’s forecast – Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 25. Humidex 29.
Tonight Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 15.