Photo of the Day


Saturday September 4, 2021

One of our recent guests captured this starry night while staying at our Pettit #1 cabin, so many stars.

Today’s forecast – Showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. Humidex 25.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.