Photo of the Day


Thursday June 3, 2021

We had a few showers this morning, just enough to keep the dust down and we were still able to enjoy our coffee on the deck. Don and cleaning crew are off to Pettit today it will be a much warmer ride that last week.

Today’s forecast – A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. High 29. Humidex 31.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low 14.