Photo of the Day


Wednesday November 11, 2020

Today, 11th month, 11th day at 11th hour please take time to think about the sacrifices that were many by so many men and women who fought for our freedom and rights.

Today’s forecast – A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of snow early this morning. 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 1. Wind chill minus 13 this morning and minus 5 this afternoon.
Tonight Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 5. Wind chill minus 5 this evening and minus 10 overnight.