Photo of the Day


Tuesday September 29, 2020

Don and the girls saw this moose when they were out calling on the weekend. There’s lots of sign of moose but the archery hunters haven’t harvested one yet. Weather is definitely in their favour though as we are having much cooler days.
Today’s forecast – A few showers ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 13.
Tonight Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 5.