Photo of the Day


Saturday October 6, 2018

It’s another one of those days, cloudy with fog over the lake, 2C. We had more rain last night, sure would be nice to see some sun. However, the leaves are spectacular, colour is amazing.
Archery moose hunters have all left, everyone saw moose. The fishermen will all be done today as well. So we will be a bit quiet until the rifle moose hunters start arriving next week.
Today’s forecast -Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers this morning. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. Low plus 1.