Photo of the Day


Monday October 5, 2015

Occasionally , when they’re hunting they come across a good find, in this case it’s a moose antler that Tim found. Tim and Gary are hoping that today they find the actual moose as they were up early for another day of hunting. Maybe today will be the day, it’s cool and cloudy a little bit of a wind though.

It will be mainly cloudy, 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this morning. High 14.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Low 7.