Photo of the Day


Wednesday September 23, 2015

Guess you thought there might be a moose picture today…they were very, very close last night in harvesting one but he just wouldn’t take that last step to take the shot.

Don used his “new”old pontoon boat to switch ATV’s at the portage. He had some major renovations to do to make the big ATV that was at the portage to fit on to the pontoon.

Welcome to the first day of fall, sure is a fall like day for us here. Cloudy and cool, a good moose morning. We will have a cloudy day with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 17. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers tonight and a low 11C.