Wednesday September 30, 2020

It's not every day that you see a Great Grey Owl, let alone be given the opportunity to take a photo of one.

Today's forecast - Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 12.
Tonight Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers and then to 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.