Tuesday June 30, 2020

Here we are, the last day of June, the months keep flying by even during this pandemic. Yesterday was cloudy with off and on rain and we had this rainbow early evening, it didn't last too long though.
Don is back at the Pettit cabin installing the solar equipment hopefully it won't get too hot for him.

Today's forecast - Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29. Humidex 39.
Tonight Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 21.