Tuesday January 11, 2022

Allison and I with some of our catch from our lake trout fishing on Saturday.
It continues to be rather chilly, minus 17C this morning but a strong wind is making things feel much colder. Hopefully it will warm up some for the weekend, planning on trying our luck ice fishing again.
Today's forecast - Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 29 this morning and minus 15 this afternoon. Risk of frostbite.
Tonight Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 14. Wind chill near minus 17.