Thursday May 20, 2021

Another tasty walleye that we had for dinner last weekend. Hoping weather cooperates this weekend and we're able to get out on the water once again to catch dinner.
We're hoping to get some much needed rain over the weekend as it's very, very dry. Fire danger is high to extreme.

Today's forecast - Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature steady near 19. Humidex 27.
Tonight Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 15.