Moonday July 18, 2022

Fishing continues to be good and with some nice size walleye. They sure are fun to catch.
We had a couple of really hot days but a storm rolled through last night and things have cooled down a bit this morning. With the heat and humidity the mosquitoes have made their presence known, we could do without them!

Today's forecast - Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning with 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this morning and this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 then light this morning. High 29. Humidex 37.
Tonight Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h before morning. Low 18.