Monday June 29, 2020

Although it's 19C this morning the clouds and wind are making things feel cooler. What is not cool is all the mosquitoes that hatched overnight, they are plentiful! Guess the mosquitoes are extra hungry as they are searching for our guests.

Today's forecast - Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. High 29. Humidex 38.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Low 20.