Monday April 5, 2021

Allison was the successful shed hunter on the weekend with this beautiful find. Yesterday, Don, Allison and I went to Robinson Falls to try and fish but all we caught were rocks!
Today, Don will start building new docks.
A lot of ice was lost this weekend. On Friday there was about a foot of ice, yesterday there was 6 inches. It won't be long now till we see open water.

Today's forecast - Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 22.
Tonight Becoming partly cloudy this evening with 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late this evening and then to 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Low plus 1.