Monday April 26, 2021

It's a very grey day, plus 1C and windy. It might be an inside kind of day.

Today's forecast - Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then light late this afternoon. High plus 5.
Tonight Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Low plus 1.