Friday March 26, 2021

Oops! With warm temperatures the trail at the portage has deteriorated and there's a small area where ice just wasn't strong enough for this side-by-side. It took some time but the guys did get it out and they went on their way to fish for lake trout.
Don has taken his side-by-side in for maintenance and plans to get it over to the portage either today or tomorrow.

Today's forecast - Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this morning. High 8. Wind chill minus 14 this morning.
Tonight Becoming cloudy this evening with 40 percent chance of rain showers late this evening and after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h before morning. Low zero.