Friday July 24, 2020

I wonder how many of you know where this photo was taken. It's the high rock on Sandbeach and the view is always spectacular. You get cell service when you are up there. If you look close to the right of the photo you can see Sandbeach cabin #2.
We are in a heat warning again today so we'd better get our work done early then hopefully enjoy some time on the water. The weather forecast indicates we might get some thunderstorms this evening.

Today's forecast - Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 31. Humidex 39.
Tonight Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 22.