Thursday October 25, 2018

This group harvested this cow earlier in the week.
Yesterday was a wonderful day to be outside so after a good walk I spent some time cleaning up the yard. It's cloudy this morning with suggestion of rain so it may be an inside kind of day.
Today's forecast -Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. High 10. UV index 2 or low.
Tonight Periods of rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 3.