Monday October 2, 2017

Well despite poor weather conditions, this nice bull was harvested yesterday by Rob and members of his group.
It's a nasty morning today, very windy and rainy. Don and his guys did not go out for the morning hunt. It's going to be a good day to do inside work.
Today's forecast - Becoming cloudy this morning with showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 16.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 10.